CintaNotes是一款非常轻巧实用的笔记软件，可看作EverNote轻量级替代品。CintaNotes只需1个exe，体积仅1MB，却拥有 EverNote易于收集、实时搜索、条状排列、tag分类的优点，更有EverNote 所不具备的中文搜索、纯文本更轻便的优势。
您需要做的就是选择要存储的文本，然后按键盘上创建一个注意按Ctrl + F12键，或者你可以复制/粘贴到应用程序中的文本并将其追加到前面的记录清单。您可以选择指定一个标题和关键字，可以用来寻找和确定在以后的时间注释标记。即时搜索功能，快速定位，你在笔记关键字键入。其他功能包括合并的笔记，进口/出口，集成备份和因特网连接的支持。
Apr 10, 2012 — First Commercial Release! Version 1.6
License change notice: with this version, the licensing model changes to "Freemium". Basic functionality (which covers all features of version 1.5.7) continues to be free, but the new commercial features require buying a Personal or Company license.
Multiple notebooks support. (Commercial) Feature
CintaNotes now has the "File/Open" and "File/Save As..." commands, and also has the recently opened files list to easily switch between different DB files. The name of the currently opened DB file is displayed in the main window title (unless it is "cintanotes.db").
Ctrl+Enter shortcut to paste note text into currently active application. (Commercial)Feature
Exporting notes to HTML format. (Commercial)Feature
Tag sidebar can now display tag usage counts. (Commercial)Feature
This allows you to easily see which tags are underused and can be merged or removed. Tag count display can be turned off in Options/Tags menu.
Unified and consistent search behavior: Search behavior is now unified and consistent. "Exact search" mode has been removed. Instead there's an option to search inside words. Now you can always use the logical operators: space as AND and '|' as ORFeature
If you need to search for an exact quote, put it in doublequotes, like this: "to be or not to be".
Support for mixed case tags.Feature
"Cut" command for notes, and custom clipboard format to transfer notes from one notebook to another while keeping text formatting.Feature
New "Help/License" dialog to manage product licensing: The dialog includes ability to automatically fill licensing data from clipboard and also via clipping.Feature
Tag sidebar can now be resized with the mouse.Enhancement
New Options/Tags submenu to configure tagging options.Enhancement
New option: "Options/Clipping/After Clipping/Assign currently active tags"Enhancement
When this option is on, newly clipped notes are automatically assigned tags which are currently selected on the Tag Sidebar.
Note editor: Alt+C now works as shortcut for "Cancel".Enhancement
Ctrl+U shortcut for displaying untagged notes.Enhancement
Last used export format is now remembered in settings.Enhancement
Note export scope parameters in the export dialog.Enhancement
Main menu reorganization. "Note Appearance" menu item moved to the Options menu.Enhancement
The executable is now signed with a digital signature.Enhancement
Proper metadata and version information in the executable.Enhancement
Note export dialog now includes the "Export scope" groupbox.Enhancement
Ctrl+Home/End in search box to focus note list and go to first/last note.Enhancement
Eliminated possibility of painting artefacts on window maximization.Fix
Full-text search was not working for East-Asian languages.Fix
Searching for "-a" lead to a "Malformed MATCH expression" error.Fix
Search could produce wrong results if query contained punctiation or delimiter characters.Fix
Copy/pasting note in the notes list lost text formatting.Fix
Pasting text in main window didn't recognize links.Fix
Removed redundant formatting tags in exported XML file.Fix
Non-ASCII characters in page URLs were corrupted on clipping.Fix
USB stick could not be safely removed after note import or export.Fix
Restoring focus after clipping was not working in Opera.Fix
Note editor: wrong window position after being mazimized.Fix
Note editor: lower pane height changed on Ctrl+S.Fix
Note editor: applying formatting cleared existing formatting.Fix
Note editor: pressing Enter twice didn't cancel bulleted and numbered lists.Fix
Note editor: Undo behavior was incorrect after pasting text from clipboard.Fix
Note editor: pressing F7 when Link is empty opened Windows Explorer.Fix
Mar 20, 2012 Bugfix release: 1.5.7
- Updated translations.
- Daily backup scheduling was broken, CN was constantly doing daily backup.
- Note editor was not reused for new notes after manual save, what could lead
to losing newly entered data.
- Fixed std::out_of_range error on pressing Ctrl+BkSpc in title/tags/link
- It was not possible to clip text from CN editor window.
- Editor: Underlined text style was lost when pasting from clipboard.
Feb 20, 2012 Bugfix release: 1.5.6
- Note editor: placed last modification date under the creation date for
- Note editor: activating links with Ctrl+Click.
- Updated translations.
- Note editor: F3 and Shift-F3 keys for find next/previous were not working
- Note editor: creation and modification time labels were not updated on
- Note editor: the "Note saved" message on Ctrl+S was not always visible.
- Note's last modified date always changed if note font was the same as
the configured monospace font.
- Replaced confusing error message on trying to import a non-existent .db
notebook file with a more user-friendly one.
- Notes could be lost when merged while sorted by modified order.
- Fixed non-intuitive date assignment behavior on creating and saving notes.
- Fixed distorted painting of note title's search highlights if max preview
text lines was set to 0.
- Fixed possible crash when importing notes from older .db files.